Monday, August 11, 2014

His masterpiece

         

                when I was still enough to listen
                          I heard Him say
                                "My beloved one,
                                       you are My masterpiece
                                         I have only begun painting
                                   with vibrant colors
                             on the canvas 
                        that is your life


                   each color
                       each hue
                           each line
                                has a purpose
                     
                            times exist when the colors I choose
                                 are of darker shades than
                                       you would choose
               the blending
                   uncomfortable
                                             the lines
                                        indefinable 

                    you look for clarity
                    you look for explanations 
                    you look to see the finished painting

               O My beloved,
                          I did not create you to know all
                                                 understand all
                                             see all
                                        make sense of all
                       no -
                        I created you to be in relationship with Me
                      to trust Me
                      to know Me
                      to love Me -



                                     knowing that I will continue
                                          painting on your life -
                                             each stroke of My
                                                 brush
                                      bringing you closer to
                            the day of perfection -
                      when I return
                             or call you home

                    until then 
                        live each day 
                             under the rainbows of My grace
                                     your colors
                                          reflecting Me
                                                for all to see"




                            

No comments:

Post a Comment