Tuesday, January 6, 2015

the outline of His hand



                                                                   
                when it just doesn't make sense....
            when what you thought you knew
                                 seems you did not know at all...
                                        when what you thought you heard
                                               seems you must not have heard after all...
                                  when the plan unravels
                            when the dream collides with reality
                       when your heart is bruised
                  when your spirit is broken
                         He gently cups your face in His hands
                                willing your eyes to look into His
                             and whispers words to your heart...

                      "My beloved one,
                              I am holding you
                              I am with you 
                              I am for you
                              I am.
                                             your heartache
                                             your confusion
                                             your grief
                                             your pain
                                             your loss
                                                    no matter how big
                                                    no matter how small

                          that which seems ununderstandable to you 
                                         that which leaves you stunned
                                                                               gasping for air...

                                                    ALL is known by Me





                        you are hearing but only a phrase
                              in the composition I compose
                                  you are seeing but only a snapshot
                                          in the collage I design

                        My beloved one,
                   you see only in part what I see in completion

                                   no pain is without purpose
                           no heartache wasted
                   I am pulling you further into My arms of love
            I am revealing more of My heart to your heart


                My love for you is fathomless
                                                       My love for you is boundless
                                              My love surrounds you
                                    My love goes before you
                                         walks beside you
                                                carries you when you are weary
                             protects you from behind
                                  encircles your very being
                                       arcs over you
                                        as a rainbow
                                   stretches across the sky
                              

                           My plan is perfect
                        your future secure in Me
                     one day as you look back
                  you will see that what now appears
                          tangled chaotic scribbled
                               is really the outline of 
                                    My hand covering
                                             your life "




No comments:

Post a Comment