Thursday, June 4, 2015

be ready and wait...part 2

             

                                         four words impressed on
                                               my heart for
                                                   months

                                     be. ready. and. wait.

                                  so I get the waiting part...
                               (in theory anyway)
                            waiting in anticipation
                            waiting in patience
                            waiting in stillness
                            waiting in peace
                        all easier said than done..yet I get it

                                             be. ready.
                                      what does it mean?
                                    what does it look like?


                                  He whispers to my heart

                                            "to be ready, My child,
                                         place your hand in Mine
                                      allow your heart to beat
                                   as one with Mine
                                 turn your eyes to My eyes
                               feel the hush of My Spirit
                                     fall over you

                                 allow your heart to break
                             for all that breaks My heart
                         allow your spirit to admit
                     that you are weak
                     that you are broken
                        for then I can show Myself strong
                            in your weakness I am glorified
                                in your brokenness I am
                                    taking you to higher heights
                                        to deeper depths

                                 for when you live in honest
                                                      vulnerable
                                                  oneness with Me
                                              listening always
                                          lifting empty hands
                                       in worship and surrender
                                   you will be ready for
                                any door I open
                                any place I lead you
                                any ministry I place before you

                                    and wherever I bring you
                                          I am there

                                         My grace will sustain you
                                  My strength will carry you
                             My love so furious
                                         so tender
                                         so glorious
                                                will sweep you
                                                  off your feet

                                            be. ready. and. wait.


                                         
                                               
                             
                                  
              
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment